Celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal did Beyonce’s makeup for her inauguration performance. Here are some tips to re-create Beyonce’s look:
Begin with a perfect canvas:
- Set the skin by applying Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face, then use Mally Beauty Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
For natural-looking coverage:
- Apply Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation.
- Next, add a sweep of Diamond Un-powder to illuminate the skin.
- Follow this by brushing on Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks to provide a soft, radiant glow to the skin.
To get a rich, smoky eye:
- For gorgeous eyes like Beyonce's, Roncal recommends using Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Apply the shadow all over the eyelid as well as underneath at the lower lash line.
- Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep that onto the eyelids.
- Apply a small amount of Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under the eyelashes to open up the eye, and follow with Lightwand Eye Brightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten the area.
- For the boldly lined eyes, use Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner (which is exclusive to QVC.com).
- Finish the eyes with a mascara that will enhance the overall look like Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or the new Instant Impact Mascara.
For glossy lips:
- For the glossy, smooth lips, try Mally High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
- To lock makeup in place apply Mally Beauty Face Defender and then Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop!
Click Next for more about the products used for Beyonce's makeup look.