Makeup Tips, Trends & How-To's for Women of Color
With such a wide array of skin tones found in multicultural women, it's difficult to find the right shade. There's no one palette-fits-all solution. Don't despair. This is the place where you'll find makeup advice, product reviews, how-to's and tricks especially for you.
- Makeup Tips & Trends
- Foundations, Pressed Powders & Concealers
- Makeup Collections & Product Line Reviews
Makeup Tips & Trends
Do you know where to find and then choose the right shades for you? What’s the perfect makeup tool to use? How do you get the latest looks of the season? What are the latest makeup trends and should you really try them? Get makeup application tips and more.
- Shimmer Makeup and Skin Tone
- Spring and Summer Makeup
- Spring and Summer Makeup Trends
- Summer Makeup Tips for Women of Color
- Summer Makeup Trends for Multicultural Women
- Timeless Fall Makeup Tips for Indian Women
- 7 Hot Beauty Looks for Fall
- Spring and Summer Makeup 2012: A Sneak Peek
- The Best Spring and Summer Makeup Trends
- The Best Beauty Trends of 2012
- The 12 Worst Beauty Looks of 2012
- Fall and Winter Makeup Trends 2012-2013
- Spring and Summer Makeup Trends 2013
Foundations, Pressed Powders & Concealers
Find the right foundation for your skin tone. Find articles on foundations and powders for oily skin. Which concealers work and how do you apply them? Find out about foundations, powders, concealers and primers here.
There are many poetic quotes about the importance and beauty of the eyes. Our eyes are probably the most important aspect of our face. Eyes can be expressive and here are eye makeup tips, advice and how-to’s to help your eyes make the right statement.
- Asian Eye Makeup Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Ocean Eyes: How to Wear Blue Eyeshadow
- 20 Makeup Tips for Contact Lens Wearers
- 5 Top Fall Eye Makeup Looks
- Spring and Summer 2013 Makeup Trends: The Eyes
Makeup Collections & Product Line Reviews
Want to know more about makeup lines and collections and how the shades will look on your skin tone? Are they long lasting? How do they feel? What ingredients are used? Do they cover skin imperfections? Are they safe for sensitive or acne-prone skin? Find out the details here.
- Motives For La La Cosmetics
- Ferro Cosmetics
- CoverGirl Queen Collection
- Fashion Fair Siren Call
- Lancome Paris Makeup
- Mud Fall Elements Makeup Collection
- Skinn Cosmetics Color Affair Gala Collection
- Essence Cosmetics Waterproof & Long Lasting Makeup
- Too Faced Product Line
- Jemma Kidd Makeup School
Here's more on individual foundations, concealers, press powders, bronzers and other makeup products.
- Avon Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 12
- Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me! Blush