To help you look your best at holiday parties and other celebrations, Karim Sattar, makeup artist for Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, offers tips for an elegant holiday smoky eye, using products from the limited edition Natural Allure Cosmetics Collection: Natural Allure Eyeshadow Duo 06 Pale Caramel/Cedar Dawn and Duo 07 Soft Cinnamon/Deep Bronze (The eye shadows contain extracts of anthyllis and black tea to nurture and tone the delicate skin around the eyes) and Natural Allure Eyeliner 06 Eucalyptus Dew Green, which contains organic tea extract to tone the skin and quince with anthyllis and witch hazel extracts to sooth and protect the skin around the eyes.
- Start by applying the Deep Bronze shade along the eyelid crease, from the outer to inner corner of the eye.
- Next apply the Cedar Dawn shade from the outer edge of the lower lashes to the inner corner of the eye.
- Add a touch of sparkle by applying the Pale Caramel shade over the Deep Bronze along the lid and Cedar Dawn on the lower lash line.
- Apply Eucalyptus Dew Green eyeliner along the upper and lower lash lines. For a more natural look, smudge the lines with the applicator at the end of the eyeliner.
- Finish with Volume Mascara (from the permanent collection) in Black.
Natural Allure Eyeshadow Duo $29.95
Natural Allure Eyeliner $17.95
Volume Mascara in Black $29.95
Natural Allure Eyeshadow Duos, Natural Allure Eyeliner and Volume Mascara are available at DrHauschka.com.